It comes as no surprise why Priyanka Chopra loves this dish. A favourite forevery Punjabi; Gobi Parathas go best with mango pickle, curd and butter. Entirely filling and easy to make Gobi Parathas are a pure delight for Piggy Chops. Read ahead to make the best Gobi Parathas at home.
Ingredients in Gobi Paratha Recipe:
- ½ kg Gobi (Cauliflower)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Red chilies
- 2-3 Green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Haldi powder
- ½ tsp Jeera
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Wheat dove (keep it aside)
Procedure to make Gobi Paratha:
- Finely grate the Gobi using a grater and keep aside afer adding some salt for 10 minutes.
- Remove the water from the Gobi. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together with the grated Gobi
- Roll the wheat dove to a size of a small puri. Apply oil on it and place a little gobi mixture. Close the chapatti from all sides.
- Now roll this puri to the size of a chapatti. Place it on a hot greased tava and cook it till the chapatti turns brown
- Serve hot with pickle, butter and curd