The variations of a simple dosa never ceases to amaze us. This scrumptious dosa recipe comes all the way from Andra Pradesh. Delicately flavoured with ginger and coriander, this dosa is typically prepared during the celebrations of Makar Sankranti. High on nutrition and sensitive to your taste palate, the following dish has all the elements to win you over. So what are you waiting for, give your mundane breakfast tables a facelift with this spicy twist.
Ingredients in Pesarratu Dosa Recipe:
- 1 cup Moong dal
- 1 Onion fine chopped
- ¼ teaspoon chopped ginger
- ½ of chopped coriander leaves
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Salt to taste
Procedure to make Pesarratu Dosa Recipe:
- Soak the moong dal for four hours before preparing the dish.
- Wash the lentil and grind them in a blender along with chillies and ginger to make a fine paste.
- Add chopped onions, and coriander leaves to the paste
- Heat a flat griddle.
- Ladle the batter onto the heated griddle and spread it thinly across . Give it a round shape.
- Sprinkle a little oil on the sides and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn over and cook again.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
40 minutes Cook Time: