Having made aloo tikkis and choley, it was time to serve them in a much loved combination of Ragda Pattice- the street food second only to the vada paav in Mumbai. The only other items needed were the dates chutney and sweetened curd and whoa what a lovely high tea we had on a lazy Sunday evening.
• Pattice: Refer to the aloo tikki recipe in this website
• Ragda: Refer to the choley recipe in this website
• Dates Chutney: Soak a handful of dates in water for 5 minutes and grind into a smooth paste
• Sweetened curd: Add 4-5 spoons of sugar in a bowl of curd
• 1 tsp chat masala
• A few sprigs of coriander leaves
• Arrange the patties on a plate
• Pour some choley/ ragda
• Drizzle some dates chutney and then some sweet curd
• Sprinkle some chat masala.
• Garnish with some chopped coriander leaves and relish