It is easy to make, is very useful in summers & dehydrating days. It is highly nutritious. Moreover a little change of flavor and your kids would never say no to it!
- Water – 200 ml
- Jam- 2 tablespoons (of any flavor)
- Sugar syrup according to taste
1. Mix sugar & a little water. Boil it. Keep it aside.
2. Then in a jar add yoghurt & jam. Blend it with bajaj hand blender.
3. In the mixture yoghurt & jam, add water & sugar syrup. Blend it again.
4. Your flavored lassi is ready to drink.
Recipe Contributed By:
Inder Bir kaur
Time Taken: 2- 5 minutes