- 50 ml Oil
- 1 tsp Kasoori Methi
- 50 gms Breadcrumbs
- 2 tsps Cumin powder
- 1½ tsps Cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 100 gms Onions, chopped
- 2 tsp Chaat Masala powder
- 1 tsp Green Chillies, chopped
- ½ tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1 kg Potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 50 gms Coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp dried Fenugreek leaf powder
- 100 gms Fenugreek leaves, chopped
- Salt according to taste
- Heat oil, add cumin seeds, chopped onions and green chillies. Stir-fry till onions are translucent.
- Add mashed potatoes and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well and take off heat. Rest the mixture for an hour.
- Shape into round patties of 50 gm each using the palm of the hand.
- Shallow-fry in hot oil to a golden colour. Pat-dry with kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- Garnish with chaat masala powder. Serve hot.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time taken: 60 minutes