- Chicken about 1200 Gms cut into pieces
- Butter for basting 50 Gms
- Chaat masala 1 tablespoon
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Chilli powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Hung curd 1 cup
- Dhania powder 1 tablespoon (coriander)
- Garam masala 1 tablespoon
- Salt To taste
- Clean the chicken pieces and make small incisions.
- Then mix chilli powder, lemon juice and ginger-garlic paste and rub it on the chicken pieces and allow it to marinate for about 2 hours.
- Then mix the yogurt, dhania powder, garam masala, red color and salt and rub it on the pieces again and allow it to stand for another few hours.
- Preheat the oven at 200. Oil the grill and put the chicken pieces onto it.
- Cook on combination mode at 200 for 16 minutes and then on convection mode for 12 minutes at 200.
- Towards the end of the cycle baste with the butter on both the sides.
- Serve with onion rings, lemon wedges and sprinkled with chaat masala.
Recipe Contributed By: