“The traditional Indian Rabri prepared including Paneer with a tasty modification to enhance your taste buds”
- Milk Maid -1 Tim
- Milk -1.5 Ltr
- Paneer-250 grams (finely chopped or crushed)
- Grated Pistachios (1/4 cup)
- Saffron threads -4-5
- Finely chop paneer to tiny square pieces or crush it.
- Bring milk to boil and simmer for 30-40 minutes to get it thickened.
- Add milk maid and paneer to boiled milk and keep stirring for another 10 minutes.
- Let it come to the consistency of custard. Add saffron threads and let it cool.
- When it comes to room temperature, refrigerate it till it chills.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios and serve chilled.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time: 45 minutes