Panner with veggies and cream
- 250gms of paneer (cut into small cubes)soaked in turmeric and salt water
- 1/2 cup of potatoes cut into small cubes
- carrots, beans, green peas, corn , capsicum, hari boot, cauliflower in small florets
- ginger garlic paste
- 6-7 cloves of garlic
- salt to taste
- 8-7 green chillies
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala (powdered form of cloves, dalchini, elachi and shah zeera)
- 1 lemon
- 1 1/4 cup of curd
- 3 medium onions cut roughly
- 5 tbsp of kaju
- 2 tbsp of khus-khus
- 1 tsp of raisins
- hara masala ( kothmir and pudina)
- cream 1/4 cup
- a piece of coal (new)
- Make a smooth paste of onions, curds,garlic cloves, ginger garlic paste, hara masala, green chillies, kaju and khus khus ( make a paste and then add ) adding taste for taste.
- Add oil to wok, add a pinch of salt and garam masala, fry panner till it turns slightly golden brown, take the panner out add each veggie one by one and keep them aside once they are fried and done.
- Add the onion curds paste to the wok and keep stirring until it leaves sides of the pan. Add all the veggies and the panner to the onion curds paste and cook on a simmer of 5 mins add green chillies paste if required and salt after adding the veggies. Add lemon juice. Add the raisins. Finally, add the hot burning coal into the curry and cover immediately… put off the stove and let stand for 5 mins or until the fumes settle down in the wok. serve by adding some fresh cream. serve hot with parathas or methi rice.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time taken: 25 minutes