- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup olives, chopped
- 1 tomatillos (also known as a Mexican Cherry tomato), chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onions, chopped
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon green chiles, minced
- 2 teaspoons sun-dried tomatoes (oil-packed), minced
- Lightly mix the first 10 ingredients together.
- Moisten with mayonnaise, using more or less as desired. Mound in 4 decorative serving dishes, sprinkle the minced green chilies and minced sun-dried tomatoes on top. Chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with corn chips or crisp-fried tortillas as a light lunch.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time: 10-15 minutes