A authentic Kashimiri snack which is both tasty and nutritious.
- Vegetarian Masala- 1 cube
- Lotus stem- 250g
- Arrowroot powder- 3 tbsp
- Chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Ginger, grated- 1 tbsp
- Oil- 2-3 tbsp for shallow frying
1. Scrape the lotus stem well. Roast them on the flame till they are well browned. Wash well.
2. Cut into pieces and grind in a blender till they are coarse.
3. Mix rest of the ingredients into this and adjust the seasoning. Make them into flattened koftas and shallow fry in oil till they are well cooked and turn brown on both sides.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 20 minutes