Coming from us this should be the last thing you’d want to hear, but its true that summers should be best left healthy. And there are three genuine reasons for that.
Low cal and light food keeps you fresh from within. It also makes you sweat less as they generate much less heat.
Keeping it light would help you avoid numerous bowel problems that generally crop up during summer
You’d want to hang on to that sleeveless, polka dotted chiffon frock, wouldn’t you? Summer’s best when you are fit.
So, what do you think? Are we valid or are we totally valid!
Here is one more healthy & tasty dip for you, if broiled vegetables is something you are quite reluctant of having on its own.
- Fava Beans: 50 gms, cooked
- Roasted Garlic: 1 head
- Fresh Thyme: 2 tbsp
- Fresh Yogurt: 2- 2 1/2 tbsp
- Olive oil: 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- People might write a step by step procedure but we know that in the kitchen you’d probably do this in a jiffy. This is the procedure we will talk about.
- Drain the beans, peel the garlic and blend everything in a blender till smooth. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with boiled veggies, cubed chicken, crackers or toasts. Good to go with everyone this is.