Cherry Pie Brownies is chosen by our Slurrpy team as the best valentine day recipe ever! This cherry pie recipe is adapted from King Arthur Flour, a dessert recipe that came in Christmas 2011.
Cherry pie brownies are warm with chocolate that in turn melts your heart. Its sweet, heavenly and oh-so-romantic! We think the very name like a simple cherry pie brownie screams the word ‘love’ at any given time of the year. So why not the biggest day?
These are cherry brownies warmed just before serving gives you that gooey chocolate taste but with a hint of tarty sweetness of the cherry. Come on, are you not tempted enough? No? Oh you will be, ‘coz its extremely easy to make. Honestly, its simply assembling.
So you want to get started on how to make a cheery pie brownie? Here you go..
- Baked brownies or you can also buy store bought, that’s fine too
- 1 1/2 inch or 2 inch round cookie cutter or biscuit cutter
- 1 can cherry pie filling*
- If baking, cool brownies completely.
- Use a round cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as you can sweeze in from the pan.
- Place the rounds on a tray and just before serving arm brownies and top with cherry pie filling.
Cherry pie! Oh my lil sugar! Sorry… Well that was cherry pie brownies for your simple, yet adorable Valentine’s Day.