A main course recipe that’s extremely easy to cook, this recipe lets you effortlessly jazz up your weeknight dinner. Not much to do by yourself- it’s the oven that does the work, serve it with mashed potatoes with parsley and spinach and see how this turns into a complete meal.
- Chicken: 5-6 large pieces
- Egg: 1, beaten
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Crushed cornflakes or fine crushed crackers: ½ cup
- Oregano: 1teaspoon, dried & crushed
- Parmesan Cheese: ½ cup
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Milk: 3-4 tbsp
- Combine egg and milk in a bowl and set apart. In a bowl, combine crushed cornflakes, oregano, paprika, salt, parmesan cheese, pepper and stir in melted butter in it. Dip chicken pieces in the milk and egg wash and then coat with crumbs.
- Grease a 1 inch baking pan and arrange chicken bone down and bake uncovered for 45 to 55 minutes in 375 degrees.