This is a mouth watering, yummy, crispy Macaroni, especially for kids who are fussy about having simple, boiled Macaroni.
- 200 gm Macaroni
- 250 gms Gram Flour
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 3 green chillies, finely chopped
- a few coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- a pinch of baking powder
- 2 eggs, whipped
- 2 tablespoons refined flour (maida)
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Oil for deep frying
1. Boil the macaroni in 700 ml (2 glasses) water adding 1/2 teaspoon salt to it.
2. Add baking powder, salt, pepper powder, chilli powder, maida, green chillies, coriander leaves, eggs, onion and garlic to the gram flour and mix well with a little water.
3. To this batter, add the boiled macaroni and mashed potatoes.
4. Heat the oil. Make small balls of the batter and deep fry till golden brown and crisp.
5. Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 30 minutes