Want to have a no fuss, romantic snack over movies or football? Or you have planned some tropical cocktails and an evening in candlelight? Hot Corn Dip is your answer to that! Whatever your plans are this Valentines day, our hot corn dip recipe comes as one of the finest valentines day recipes in the savory and dip section. Your better half may be adamant on catching the football game even though he knows you await your Star World soaps. But its Valentine’s Day guys! The rest should not matter.
Bring in the corn dip and watch how your respective interests go for a flying toss! Oh, and something to better it would be hot corn dip cream cheese style! Enjoy with nachos, tacos, baked sliced breads or even spoonful! This hot corn dip recipe is a winner.
Hot Corn Dip
- 1 (11 oz.) can Mexican corn, drained
- 1 c. shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- Several slices jalapeno diced, to taste (fresh or pickled)
- Combine all ingredients and spread on a lightly greased baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees or until bubbly.
- Once it begins to brown on top, take it out of the oven . This should be done in approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips, corn chips, pita chips, or crackers.
Happy Valentine’s Day munching on hot corn dip!