Noodle Soup? Too easy. Yep, it is Noodle Soup on the menu today. You see, just because this is a website that gives out recipes doesn’t limit us to elaborate dinners and meals only. Think about , guys! At the end of the day, when you step into your home after a tiring day at work and something quick to please your tummy, a simple noodle soup recipe would do the trick. And that’s why we’re here. For like you, we work too and we turn to websites (mostly our own- yes, loyalty and in about 1,200 recipes which includes Chinese noodle recipes to regional recipes to recipes under 7 min) when we are hungry. Let’s talk about some easy peasy noodle soup, shall we?
- Instant soup powder: any flavor of your choice
- Chopped mixed veggies: 1 cup
- Water 2 cups
- Noodles: ½ package
- In a thick-bottomed pan, boil water with a pinch of salt. When boiling, add vegetables and noodles.
- Cook noodles and vegetables till tender and add the soup powder.
- In a bowl, dissolve 1 tbsp of soup powder/person in very little water and mix it to the boiling pot.
- Cook for about 10-12 min or till the soup thickens.
- Give it a dash of pepper if you like, pour and enjoy!
Although it is still summers in Mumbai, but if you are enjoying the pre-winters in the place where you live, this noodle soup is indeed atop the list of our recommendations. Slurrp ahead!