- ½ package button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic: minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Pepper and salt
- A pinch of parsley
- 2 thick slices of whole wheat or multigrain bread
- Set the oven to 300 and preheat. Bake the bread at 180 for about 510 minutes or until the top is slightly golden.
- In a wok, heat butter and sauté the garlic. Add mushroom, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on high-medium flame and add chopped parsley.
- Spread on bread and serve warm.
- *Since you are not Bipasha, adding some scrambled eggs to the mushroom will definitely add to the excitment of this dish.