U know sometimes even an expert chef could, by luck or call it chance, end up with a disaster recipe, and then try to make something out of it to save his grace( rather face)…Hahaha, anyway this is –oh no correction! – was one of those disaster recipes of mine, which in due course was rescued. Not that I would call myself an ‘expert chef’, as I do encounter a few failure dishes when I’m experimenting with new recipes. “Failure is a stepping stone to success” guess I would have you agree with me on that one! So coming back to the recipe, there’s no need to worry as the method mentioned below is safe to try and I assure creamily tasty!
- 2 Carrots ( scrapped and cut into long pieces)
- 2 Capsicums ( de-seeded and cut lengthwise)
- 2 Potatoes ( de-skinned and cut into chunks)
- 2-3 French Beans ( Cut into 1” long pieces)
- Garlic 3-4 pods (julienned)
- Soya sauce 1 tsp
- Red chilli sauce 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce 1 tsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp dissolved in water
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream or use whipped cream
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil
- In a pan heat olive oil and sauté the garlic. When the garlic is just about golden brown tip in the veggies and salt. Stir fry.
- Cover with lid to cook on low flame for few mins.
- When the vegetables are almost cooked tip in the soya sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar. Stir well for few seconds on medium flame.
- When about to take off from flame towards the end, add the corn flour and cream and stir the thick gravy.
- Serve hot with naan, fried rice or noodles.
Preparation Time: 35-40 minutes