Soya rawa idli is made out of pulses, soya bean and rawa. It’s easy to make, is healthy and is a tasty and healthy delight.
• 1-1/2 cups Frozen Green Peas
• 6 cups Basmati Rice (cooked)
• 1 Onion (sliced)
• 1 tsp Cumin seeds
• 1-2 Cloves
• 3 Garlic flakes (crushed)
• 1 Small piece of Ginger
• 3 Cardamoms
• 1 inch of Cinnamon
• 2 tbsp Ghee
• 2 tsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 1 tbsp Cashew nuts (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Take a non-stick pan with ghee and heat it.
• Add ginger-garlic paste and stir.
• When it turns brownish, add onions, cloves, cardamoms, cinammon and cumin seeds.
• Fry the mixture till the onions turn translucent.
• Mix well after adding peas, coriander leaves and cashewnuts.
• Cook on medium flame till the peas get cooked.
• Now add cooked rice and heat.
• Peas Pulav is ready to serve.
• Eat it hot with vegetable or a meat dish.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 20- 30 minutes