Holidays do you good don’t they? So did mine, with all that adventurous touch of experimenting cuisines from different parts of the world, it was a perfect treat like ‘Chicken soup for the foodie’s soul’. So here’s a treat for you, to keep your mouth watering, ‘Sausage Wrap ‘n Roll’. You could also use lettuce, olives and veggies too for the filling. I wasn’t that patient so all I did was this…Ingredients:
- 1 Sausage (chicken/pork) for each roll
- 1 Chapatti/Roti (Leftover or can make fresh also)
- Mustard sauce
- Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp of cheese spread or mayonnaise
You will need a toothpick to hold the roll.
- Boil and cook the sausage or fry sausage on a tawa using very less oil.
- Place the roti/chapatti on a plate, and apply a generous cheese spread layer or mayonnaise over the roti. Then place the sausage in the centre and roll the roti. Pin it down with a toothpick.
- Now for the dressing, drizzle little tomato sauce and mustard sauce over the roll.
- Your Sausage wrap ‘n roll is ready to savour.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 1 roll each