Get up, brush your teeth, take a bath, go to work, work, come home, freshen up, cook your food, eat, do the dishes, sleep, cant sleep, wake up late! This is a typical breathless routine that most of us working girls follow and there seems to be no respite from this. So, what do you do if you want to cut a slack and relax a bit, take a few hours from this tedious routine? Well, the answer is simple. Make a quick fix and use that time to see the Jerry Springer show! Serves us fantastic.
Here’s a delicious quick-fix that’ll fill your tummy, suit your taste and also give you enough time to be a couch potato.
Tofu Baked with Cheese and Pesto
- Tofu: 1 package, cut into cubes
- Cherry tomatoes, halved: A pint
- Basil pesto sauce: 1/2 cup
- Processed cheese (crumbled): 1 cup
- Fresh basil leaves: 1/4 cup
- In a oven-safe bowl, place the tofu. Pour cherry tomatoes, pesto sauce, basil and top it off with cheese.
- In a preheated oven, cook it for 10-15 min and eat piping hot!
Note: You can also try this with cottage cheese.