“Toast” a food item is considered to be one of the greatest creations by man himself. In the olden days, bread was eaten by almost everyone. This was the only form of food that satisfied the hunger of people around the globe. But today, thanks to the creativity that many talented chefs or creative people possess, toast can be eaten in many ways. Be it breakfast, lunch, dinner or even just as a light snack, a toast manages to fit in very well.
It is true, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Since this article focuses mainly on toast, a recipe for a French Toast would be ideal for you to read about. A glass of milk or hot coffee accompanied by a few delicious slices of French Toast is what is described as a healthy breakfast. Here is how you can get it.
- Salt- just a pinch, but it is optional
- Vanilla extract- one tspn (teaspoon)
- Ground cinnamon- one tspn
- Milk- three quarter cup of milk depending on the bread slices
- Bread- a few slices depending on how many you want
- Once you have all the required ingredients sorted out, you can begin with beating the eggs in a bowl followed by including all the remaining ingredients one by one.
- While performing this utterly important and easy task, it would be better if you get the pan ready and pre heated with a bit of oil so that the bread does not stick when cooking.
- Once all this is taken care of, you then dip both sides of the slices of bread into the mixture and place it on the heated pan to fry.
Voila!! Your French Toast is ready.
You can use mince or meat toppings if you wish just to add that extra taste and if you are in the mood of some vegetarian toppings, nothing goes better on French Toast than spinach. It becomes very difficult to find the time to prepare a breakfast as everyone today suffers from a hectic work schedule, but this is one of the fastest ways to maintain a healthy physical condition. So go ahead and have a great start in the morning!