When you have exactly 15 minutes between what you’re doing, prepping and dinner, this is your best bet. Perfect for weeknights, this is a delicious recipe that you’d love to make and slurrp anytime!Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2-1/4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- A spoon of chopped celery
- 2 Tilapia fillets
- preheat the broiler and line a pan with aluminium foil.
- Mix all the above ingredients except the fish in a bowl
- Place Tilapia in the baking pan and broil it for about 4-5 minutes turning once.
- Spread the mixture on the fish and broil again for 2-3 minutes turning once and pouring the sauce.
- Check with a fork. When the fish is flaky, turn your oven off and let it rest for a minute before serving.
- Serve with sauted spinach.