Wouldn’t life be easy if we had food with the wave of a wand? Well, in an ideal world that is! But since that is not happening, here is an as easy recipe for you that tastes like years of effort have gone behind it, when the truth is all you need to do is wait! Coffee, TV, cross stitch, eyeing and spying the neighbors – Take your pick as to how you’d like to wait! Bon Appetit!
No Bake Lemon Tart
Time taken: 3.10 h
Taste-o-meter: Sweet and sour
- Digestive biscuits: 1 packet
- Butter: 50 g
- Powdered sugar: 1/2 cup
- Lemon curd
- Tart tins
- Grind the biscuits into a powder, mix it well with the butter and powdered sugar.
- When mixed, it should look like wet sand.
- Fill a tart tin 3/4th with the crumb mixture and press to form a tight base.
- Freeze this for atleast 2 hours
- Next, ladle the lemon curd and freeze for another hour.
- Now you are officially ready to enjoy the fruit of your patience!