This republic day, enjoy a refreshing mocktail. It is colorful and very enjoyable. It may need a little patience to make, but the results are amazing. The ingredients are easy to find and it is a perfect drink to get accolades.
- 2 tbsp Khus syrup
- ½ cup Sprite/ 7UP
- ½ cup Mirinda Orange
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- A pinch of Salt
- A generous amount of Crushed ice
- Take a long glass.
- First pour in the khus syrup.
- Add some crushed ice and a few drops of lemon juice with a pinch of salt. Do not mix it.
- For the second layer add sprite, very gently over the ice. Make sure the l liquids don’t mix.
- For the third layer, again add some ice, lemon juice and salt.
- Now pour Mirinda Orange very gently through the sides.