Holi without Bhaang is unthinkable. Rather than enjoying it with Thandaai, a spicy bhaang pakora can be an amazing alternative. The crispy savoury dish is a perfect compliment for the festival of colours.
– 250 grams of gram flour/ besan
– 3 medium sized potatoes, sliced
– 200 grams of cauliflower, sliced
– 3 small onions sliced
– 100 grams of Spinach leaves
– 1 small Brinjal, sliced
– 10 grams of Cannabis seed powder/ Bhang
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 2 teaspoons of carom seeds
– 2 teaspoons of Pomegranate seed powder
– Salt according to taste
– Oil for deep-frying
How to make :
–-In a bowl, combine, gram flour, baking soda and salt.
-Add cannabis seed powder, carom seeds, red chili powder, and pomegranate seed powder into the mixture.
-Slowly add water to mixture and whisk it to a smooth batter consistency.
-In a wok, heat oil for deep frying.
-Dip the vegetable slices into the batter and deep fry them till golden brown.
-Bhaang pakoras are ready serve them hot.
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
Total Time:20 minutes