Thai Green Curry is surely one of the highlights that come from the Thai cuisine. Get lost into this sumptuous dish and the flavor it has to offer.
Thai Green Curry
- Green curry paste: 1 bowl
- Coconut milk: 1 bowl
- Coriander powder: 3 tbsp
- Green chillies: 3
- Chopped coriander leaves: 1 bowl
- Lemongrass: 1 stalk
- Medium-sized onions: 2
- Ginger-garlic paste: 1 tbsp
- Fresh basil leaves: 1/2 bowl
- Fistful of green peas
- Chopped red pepper: 1/2 bowl
- Chopped sweet potato: 1
- Kaffir leaves/lemon zest: 1-2
- Paneer cubes: 1 bowl
- To make the green curry paste, use two green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, lemongrass, ginger-garlic paste, coconut milk and the chopped onions.
- In a shallow pan, pour some oil and heat on a medium flame.
- Pour the paste once the oil is evenly heated and grate the lemon zest for crisp acidity.
- Add the pieces of paneer and the leftover coconut milk (medium flame).
- Cook this mixture for about 1 min.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, add the green peas, chopped red pepper and continue cooking for 3 min.
- Do not overcook the peas as they may turn soft (crisp peas add texture to the dish).
- Sprinkle basil leaves over the dish and serve in a bowl.