Let us make everyday cooking exciting. Now, this does not mean the process has to be tedious or painstakingly long. While grocery shopping, just pick ingredients that you normally don’t and experiment to make some of the most unique and flavoursome dishes.
None of us have the time or energy to spend hours in the kitchen. Below is an easy pasta dish that can be made in minutes , is delicious and healthy. Zucchini gives the pasta an interesting texture and unlike other pasta dishes that you may come across, this dish is slightly crunchy with an added zing of tabasco and extremely light.
Ingredients in Zucchini Pasta:
- 1 packet (200 gms) of uncooked spaghetti pasta
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups of shredded zucchini
- Salt according to taste
- Tabasco sauce according to taste
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese, shaved
How to make Zucchini Pasta:
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and keep it aside.
- In a non-stick pan saute the garlic and the red peppers till soft
- Add the shredded zucchini and saute for five minutes.
- Add tabasco, oregano and salt according to taste.
- Add a teaspoon of honey just to enhance the other flavours
- Toss the pasta into the pan with zucchini mixture.
- Serve after sprinkling parmesan cheese
20 minutes Cook Time: