Looking for a healthy veg recipe of India? You should definitely try Stuffed Millet Rotis which makes for a really healthy breakfast recipe. This healthy breakfast recipe is easy to prepare and can be served piping fresh as a major delicacy for your friends and family members. This popular veg recipe of India comes from its Northwestern parts. You can pair these rotis with pickles or any other main course items. These are excellent breakfasting or even lunch options as far as friends and family members are concerned. They are abundantly healthy due to the use of ingredients like Bajra, Nutralite, tomatoes, fenugreek and green chilli. This makes it a go-to option anytime you desire a morning feast without piling on the calories!
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 ½ cup Bajra Flour
- ½ cup Crumbled Paneer
- 2 Tablespoons Nutralite
- 1 Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped Fenugreek Leaves
- 1 Finely Chopped Tomato
- Salt to Taste
- Combine salt and Bajra Flour in hot water to create a soft dough.
- Carefully knead and divide into 16 portions before rolling out these into thin rotis.
- Mix the paneer, tomato, fenugreek leaves and green chilli together for making the stuffing.
- The stuffing should be spread out on one roti. Put another on top and press neatly till both layers firmly stick together.
- Repeat process for all the rotis which remain with the stuffing.
- Cook each roti on the tava till it gets a golden brown hue on both its sides.
- Use Nutralite for greasing both sides.
- Serve hot for maximum taste and flavour.