- White Flour: 4 cups
- Baking powder: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Egg: 1
- Oil: 4 tbsp
- Nigella seeds (Kalunji): 1 tsp
- Sift flour, salt & baking powder in a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and add a beaten mixture of sugar, milk, eggs and oil .
- Knead it to a soft dough and cover it with a damp cloth.
- Give it a knead again after about 20 minutes standing and then keep for 2-3 hours.
- Sprinkle a baking sheet with nigella seeds and put it in the oven. Let it bake for a minute or two.
- Shape dough into an oval and sprinkle with some baked nigella seeds.
- Bake till puffed up.
- Serve hot with chicken tandoori.