Makki ki Roti
- Corn flour: 2 cups
- Grated radish: about 4 tbsp
- Salt: about 1 tsp
- Warm water: depends on how much required to knead a soft ball
- Knead the dough as you would do for a regular roti dough.
- Spread a plastic sheet to your kitchen table.
- Pour small bits of dough onto the polythene and cover it with another polythene. Flatten it with your hand and decide the size.
- Transfer it directly on to the tawa and fry both the sides till golden.
The best combination is to serve the Sarson ka Saag with Makki Ki Roti.