After so much that’s been said about summer, this recipe perhaps doesn’t need any introduction. The ingredients are pretty much self explanatory as to why this is one of the best bet in the summer days: either for lunch or dinner!
- Mixed baby salad greens of your choice
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup seasonal fruits (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or any fruit of your choice)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4th cup pomegranate
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of castor sugar
- ½ cup pomegranate juice (fresh preferred)
- In a salad bowl, toss all the other ingredients except mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice & pomegranate juice and divide in plates.
- In another bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle and serve!