Prepared with curd as a base for gravy, and cottage cheese chunks, to complete the wholesome effect of it; this simple dish can be counted in as a nutritious item on your daily menu. I have tipped in a few pieces of capsicum, to give it a little more volume. Its dishes like this one that make cooking an easy task, so get going with just these few ingredients and prepare ‘Dahi Paneer’ to savour with rotis/paranthas today!
- 200 gm cottage cheese/paneer
- ½ cup whipped curd
- Tomatoes 3
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1-2 capsicums
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil tip in 3 tomato (puree), ½ tsp turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder and sauté well.
- Tip in whipped curd and mix well. Now add capsicums (chopped) and 250 gm paneer pieces (cubed).
- Put in ½ cup water and bring to a boil. Few minutes before taking off from flame add cream.
- Serve hot with naan, roti or paranthas.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes