- lasagna sheets-4
- spinach-1 cup boiled
- mushroom-1 cup chopped
- onion-1 chopped
- tomato – 1 chopped
- milk -1 & 1/2 cup
- butter -1 tbsn
- maida -1 & 1/2 tbsp
- salt & black pepper acc. 2 taste
- mozzarella cheese for garnishing
- Boil lasagna sheets in 1 cup water with little salt & oil. In a pan add butter, maida and cook for 1 min. Add milk & make a thick white sauce. Put some salt & pepper. Add sauted mashrooms in it.
- In another pan put 1 tsn oil & onion saute 4 1 min. Add tomato & saute add spinich, salt & pepper. In a dish put half portion of white sauce followed by a layer of lasagna sheets. Repeat it and end with cheese & chili flakes.
- Microwave for 4 -5 min & serve hot
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 30 minutes