One of the fastest & tastiest paneer recipes that one can easily make at home
- Paneer 350 grams
- Ajinomoto 1/4 tsp
- Chopped Onions cup 2
- Corn Flour 1/2 cup
- Sliced Green Chillies 2 tbsp
- Soya Sauce 1tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Little Water
- to taste
- Oil to fry
- Salt 2 tsp
- Cut the paner into cubes.
- Mix together the cottage cheese, 1 tsp salt, egg, corn
- flour, garlic, ginger and water to just coat the paneer pieces with the mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the paneer pieces caoted with mixture till golden in color.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a wok and stir fry the onions in it over high heat for half a minute.
- Add the green chillies, salt, soya sauce, vinegar, ajinomoto and the fried paneer cubes.
- Mix well, and garnish the chilli paneer with finely
- cut spring onions and coriander leaves.
- Served with Buttered Pav (Bread)
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 15 minutes