A delicious Indian recipe made of cottage cheese
- Paneer – 250 gms,mashed
- Oil – 2 tbl
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tbl
- Green Chillies – 1/2 tbl, chopped
- Onions – 1 cup, chopped
- Tomatoes – 3/4 cup, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Chaat Masala – 3/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Peas – 1 cup, boiled
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped, to garnish
1. Heat the oil in a kadai.
2. Add cumin seeds and green chillies.
3. Stir in the onions and saute till they turn transparent.
4. Add the tomatoes and saute for 1 minute or until the tomatoes are soft.
5. Season with salt, chaat masala, turmeric and chilli powders.
6. Add the peas and stir in the paneer.
7. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes.
8. Stir in the cream and mix till it blends with the paneer.
9. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves.
Recipe Contributed By: