“I have made this yummy chocolate cake in a Mircrowave in just 4 minutes. since oil is used, thereby making it super soft and can be the starting point for many fascinating desserts.”–Hazel
- 2 large eggs.
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar- (please use only powdered sugar)
- 1/2 cup maida
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk,
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1. Sift the flour (maida) with cocoa powder, baking powder and keep aside.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar till the eggs turn fluffy and the mixture becomes double in volume.
3. Add the vanilla essence.
4. Add oil to the beaten egg-sugar mixture in the bowl. Mix well.
5. Fold in the maida-cocoa powder-baking powder gradually. Add milk to get a slightly thinner, dropping
6. Grease a Microwave deep bowl. Pour the batter in it.
7. Microwave uncovered for just 4 minutes on high. do not microwave for a longer time even if the surface of the cake does not feel firm, or wet. Let it stand inside the oven for 5 minutes.do not open the door. After 5 minutes, take it out of the Microwave oven, and let it cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the baking dish.
8. After the cake is ready, pour some chocolate sauce on it and serve.
Recipe Contributed By: