This tasty Indian bread is great with your favorite pickle and curd.
- Wheat flour – 100 gm
- Fresh methi(fenugreek) leaves – 30 gm
- Salt – 3/4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Jaggery – 10 gm
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Curd – 50 ml
- Pure ghee / Unsalted butter – 20 ml
- Water – 25 ml
1. Pick, wash and chop Methi leaves finely.
2. Grate jaggery.
3. Mix flour, chop methi leaves, curd, jaggery and all powdered masalas. Prepare semi soft dough using water.
4. Divide the dough into 8 equal potions and roll out each one like a chapatti/phulka.
5. Bake on a medium hot tawa, applying ghee on both sides to golden brown color.
6. Serve hot with pickle and curd.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 25 minutes