A traditional Indian Desert and an ideal delicacy during the mango season.
- 1 litre milk
- 100gm mango pulp
- 3tbsp condensed milk
- 3 tsp sugar
- kishmish and almond to garnish
- Boil the milk for 1/2 hr on full beam.
- Remove the milk from the burner and add condensed milk to it.
- Stir well so that it mixes well with the milk.
- Put the mixture back on burner and heat for another 10mins.
- Now allow it to cool for 20 mins.
- Now add mango pulp to the mixture and stir it.
- Garnish it with Kishmish and almonds.
- Keep it in fridge to cool for an hour and its ready to eat!
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 45 minutes