“For lazy students like me this is perhaps the most easy way to keep yourself filled .its simple ,easy and most important pretty quick to make.its nothing fancy but keeps those hunger pangs away and helps us to avoid the disgusting mess food(lol!!)”–Nijhum
- 2 pkg. maggi noodles
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 1 small carrot
- 250gm chopped beans
- 400 gm Green Onion(piyaj Koli)
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 1 tomato
- 4 tablespoon of tomato puree
- 1/4 cup green peas
- Corriander leaves
- mint leaves (Optional)
- salt to taste
- 2 Green chillies
- a pinch turmeric
- 1 tsp Black Jeera
- a pinch of amchur powder
- 4 tsp oil
- put 4 tsp oil in frying pan,heat it.
- Put black jeera to crackle in oil and green chillies(cut them lengthwise).
- Add chopped onion and fry until golden brown.
- Then add tomatoes and fry then until the oil separates from the paste.
- Now add chopped carrots, beans, green onion to pan and fry for 3 -4 minutes. Add red chili powder, turmeric, maggi masala powder,amchuur powder and salt as per taste.
- Add the tomatoo puree.
- Fry it for 1/2 minute,DONT BURN THE MAGGIE MASALA now add three cups of water to pan and boil for 2 minutes, then add two packets of maggi noodles in water
- Cover the pan with lid, boil it for 7 minutes, till noodles are fully cooked.
- Add some water if required during cooking of noodles. Now add the chopped Capsicum, Corriander leaves and mint leaves.DONT ADD MORE WATER IT SHOULD LOOK VERY DRY but still with a tingy red look
Serve it hot
Recipe Contributed By:
Time: 20 minutes