Quick, Easy and Healthy
- 3 Eggs
- Black Pepper(Powder)
- Sugar (Powdered)
- Whole milk
- 4 Slices of Bread (Brown bread is Healthier)
- Maple Syrup
- In a mixing bowl, Add eggs, Milk (1/4 of the total mixture), Salt, Black pepper (according to taste) and bit of the sugar.
- Keep mixing till the consistency is same. Cut the bread Diagonally and Soak in in the mix for almost 10 seconds.
- Meantime, heat butter/oil over medium high heat in a pan.
- Bake each slice of bread in the pan until it turns slightly brown on each side.
- Sprinkle Powdered sugar or Maple syrup on the top of bread.
- Good to be served with juice or tea/coffee.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 5 minutes