These hot fried crispy fish vadas are popular with hot beverages like Masala Chai and coffee. These comfort foods give you that warm feeling inside on a winter day.
- 1/2 kg boiled, flaked fish
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 green chillies, chopped
- 10 gms mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon aniseed
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- salt to taste
- oil to deep fry
1. Flake the fish well and keep aside.
2. add the grated boiled potatoes to it.
3. In a pan, saute aniseed, onions, green chillies, mint
curry leaves and add the fish and potatoes.
4. Add the garam masala, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, and coriander powder.
5. Mix well together and shape into vadas and deep fry.
6. serve hot.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 30-40 minutes