- Cashew nuts, chopped : 50 Gms
- Almonds, chopped : 50 Gms
- Pistachios, chopped : 50 Gms
- Drinking chocolate : 50 Gms
- Dry (desiccated) coconut powder: ½ cup
- Marie Biscuits : 8 pieces
- Milkmaid : 200 Gms
- Silver foil : for wrapping
- Take a bowl and add all chopped dry fruits in it.
- Add drinking chocolate and milkmaid. Mix well.
- Crush biscuits with hands properly. Add crushed biscuits into the bowl.
- Divide the mixture into three equal parts. Make long cylindrical rolls from each part.
- Spread coconut powder in a plate and place each roll in coconut powder so that it is nicely covered with it.
- Wrap silver foil over each roll and pack it nicely. Fold and seal the ends nicely, it should be properly covered.
- Put these rolls in freezer for 1 hour and than refrigerate it for another 1 hour in fridge.
- Then, open the wrapped foil, take out the rolls, cut it into 2 cm pieces.
- Serve rich chocolate rolls.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 30 minutes