A chocolaty delight that satisfies all senses…
- Cocoa powder-25gm
- Caster sugar-70gm
- Handful of nuts of your choice (cashew nuts/raisins/walnut)
- Cut the chocolate bar into small pieces and melt it in the microwave along with butter. for approx. 30 secs or till melted.
- If you do not have a microwave you can also use a double boiler method.
- Sieve the flour and cocoa powder together keep aside.
- Whisk the eggs along with the sugar till pale and fluffy.
- Add the melted chocolate to the the egg mixture and beat again
- Fold in the flour and cocoa mixture and also add the nuts or raisins.
- Line a baking tin with a grease proof paper.
- Preheat the oven at 170 deg celcius
- Bake it in the bajaj otg for 30-35 min.
- Let it cool a bit and the serve.
- You can sprinkle icing sugar on top and serve warm.
- Enjoy the delight..
Recipe Contributed By:
Time: 45 min