- Grated cheese – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Onions – 2 finely chopped
- Green chillies – 2 finely chopped
- Ginger – 1tsp finely chopped
- Bread slices – 8
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Oil for deep frying
- salt to taste
– Mix the milk, grated cheese, chopped onions, green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves and salt in a bowl.
– Spoon the mixture on to each bread slice and roll it tight.
– Heat the oil for deep frying on high flame. Drop in the rolls slowly. Reduce the heat and fry on medium flame stirring frequently till the rolls are crisp and light brown in color.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 15 – 20 minutes