A dish full of nutrition, try this if you dont like spinach!
- Bunch of spinach washed and cut
- chopped 2 onions
- chopped 1 tomato
- chopped green chilli 1/2
- salt to taste,
- 1/2 cup of boiled corn kernels
- garam masala powder 1 tsp
- turmeric 1 tsp
- cashewnut paste 3 tsp
- 3 tsp fresh cream
- 2 tsp oil
- take oil in the pressure cooker and heat it
- saute onion for five minutes then add tomatoes and saute, then add spinach saute for a while
- add all the dry masalas, mix well and cover the cooker lid and keep it uptill one whistle.
- After it gets cool, blend the mixture with hand blender and then add corn kernels and again keep it on the heat
- add cashew nut paste, and mix well
- In the last add fresh cream in it, mix well serve with parathas or naan.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time taken: 30 minutes