- Maida – 2 cups (160g)
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Water – ½ cup(75 ml)
- Hot & Sweet Tomato Chili Sauce – 6 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Onion, chopped – 50g
- Capsicum, chopped – 50g
- Coriander leaves chopped – 2 tbsp
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Cumin seed powder – 1 tsp
- Chicken boneless – 400g
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Processed cheese grated – 100g
- Shredded cabbage/Lettuce – 50g (optional)
- Sour cream – 100g
- Flour Tortillas
- Sieve the maida, salt, sugar and baking powder. Rub in the butter.
- Add water and make soft dough. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the chopped onion.
- Sauté till light pink in colour, add the capsicum and continue to sauté.
- Add the Maggie Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce and mix well.
- Remove from fire add chopped coriander leaves, oregano and cumin powder.
- Adjust seasonings and keep aside.
- Cook Chicken in ¼ cup of water, salt and pepper.
- Cut into bite size pieces. Mix with the prepared salsa.
- Roll out the dough into 8 rounds like chapattis. Cook them on a tawa till both sides are cooked. Do not add any oil. Keep aside.
- Take each tortilla, spread chicken salsa filling. Sprinkle cheese. Roll up. Repeat this for all the tortillas.
- Place them on a greased dish with open ends facing up and bake /grill for 10 minutes or microwave for 3 minutes.
- Serve them hot with shredded cabbage along with sour cream if desired.
- For the Sour cream, add 2 tbsp of curd with 100 gm of cream.
Time: 30 mins
Recipe contributed by: