Bread with flavored butter spread and corn and cheese topping. A mouth watering snack.
- Mozzarella cheese,grated – 1 cup
- Corn kernels,boiled – 1/2 cup
- Bread slices, big size -1
- Butter – 5 tablespoons
- Garlic,crushed – 8 cloves
- Fresh coriander leaves,chopped – 2 tablespoons
- Oregano,dried – 1 teaspoon
- Black peppercorns,crushed – 5-6
- Tomatoes,sliced – 2
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200º C for ten minutes.
- Beat butter in a bowl until smooth, add crushed garlic, coriander leaves, oregano and half the crushed peppercorns. – Apply this butter on the bread slices.
- Place the tomato slices on each bread slice and sprinkle some salt and the remaining crushed peppercorns.
- Place the corn kernels over the tomato slices and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Grill in the oven for ten minutes or until the cheese melts and turns golden.
- Serve hot.
Recipes Contributed By:
Time taken: 10-15 minutes