- Bread 1/2 pack
- Butter 1/2 cube
- Ghee 6 to 7 spoons
- Sugar 1 cup or according to your taste
- Milk 1 cup
- Cut bread into pieces and in a big pan put 1 spoon of ghee and put the bread pieces and fry till light brown.
- Pour 1 cup of milk to it and mix well and add sugar 1 cup or according to your taste and keep mixing and keep the flame in medium always.
- Put 1/2 cube butter and mix well. Cook till it becomes like halwa. This will be good for nearly 2 weeks but you will have to keep it in fridge. Whenever you have it, make it a little hot and eat. It will be really good.
- Try it out, and say your comments.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 15 minutes