“Easy scrumptious meal in itself…”–Sangita
- Beef (steak) – 1 kg
- Onions – ½ kg
- Potato – 4 big
- Green peas – 2 tb spoon
- Ginger/garlic paste – 1 tb spoon
- Green chillies – 5 nos.
- Vinegar – 2 tspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry onion
- Pepper as required
- Smash the steak pieces, add salt and pepper. Fry the onions in oil until it turns pink. In another pan take the steak and dry out. Add the meat to onions, add ginger/ garlic paste and green chillies.
- Put in pressure cooker for twenty minutes. Take off the fire. Add potatoes (thick slices), add vinegar
- And cook again in pressure cooker for another ten minutes.
- Boil the green peas and put it on top and serve.
Recipe Contributed By:
Time taken: 45 minutes